Frequently Asked Questions
For any unanswered questions please contact your nearest authorised Veni Infantino International retailer.
They are extremely knowledgeable about our collections and will be happy to work with you to ensure your questions are answered.
They are also able to contact us directly on your behalf if necessary.
- In what sizes are your dresses available?
The sizing available depends upon the range. Most Veni Infantino and Invitations by Veni outfits are available in UK sizes 6-30. To verify this, please check the individual style on the website.
- Are Veni Infantino dresses true to size?
Our ladies tell us that the sizes come up a bit bigger than their everyday High Street garments. However, we would advise you to ignore label sizes and order true to the measurements taken by our authorised Veni Infantino stockists.
- Where can I find a size chart?
- Our authorised retailers have details of our size chart in order to take your measurements and order you the perfect fit. For more information please contact your local authorised retailer.
- Does Veni Infantino make a plus size line?
We do not currently make a dedicated plus size range. From speaking to customers over the years we found that they would much rather have one of our existing gowns made to their measurements - that is why our ranges are available up to a UK size 30.
- How do I find a retailer in my area that is carrying a particular collection?
Please visit the store locator on our website under 'Find a Store' to find the authorised Veni Infantino retailer in your area.
- How can I find the price of a dress?
Please visit the store locator on our website under 'Find a Store' to find authorised Veni Infantino retailers in your area. They will be happy to assist you with pricing information.
- How long does it take to receive my dress?
Our Veni Infantino and Invitations by Veni ranges are purchased in a variety of sizes by our authorised retails and are sold 'off the peg'. We do not currently accept made to measure orders. However many of our authorised retailers have their own seamstresses, or local seamstresses they can recommend if you need alterations making for a perfect fit.
- Can I buy my dress directly from you?
As we are a manufacturer, we do not sell directly to the public. Please visit the store locator on our website under 'Find a Store' to find the authorised Veni Infantino retailers in your area.
- Is it safe to buy my dress online?
We do not permit our retailers to sell our gowns online. All of our authorised retailers need to see you in person to take your measurements to ensure a fantastic fit. If you see gowns for sale online, please contact us as it is likely they are low quality copies.
- Do you make alterations?
- We are not able to make individual dress alterations. Our authorised retailers are extremely experienced and will be able to advise of any alterations needed to make your gown a perfect fit. They will also advise you if they can carry out the work in store, or they will have experienced seamstresses they have worked with before which they can recommend.
- Do you create bespoke designs?
We are unable to create bespoke designs at this current time. However, many of our dresses do have individual elements that allow for personalisation such as detachable elements and removable linings. Please see individual style descriptions for more information.
- How can I clean my garment?
We recommend to consult the store where the purchase was made and a professional will advise about the cleaning and preservation of your garment.
- Can my dress be ordered with a custom length?
All of our gowns come in a standard length and we cannot meet special requests. However, your authorised retailer will be able to recommend a seamstress for alterations.
- Can I cancel my order or return my dress?
Our authorised Veni Infantino retailers have their own return/exchange policies. Please refer to your sales agreement and contact them directly for any available options.
- Other enquiries
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE CHECKED OUR FAQ PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ENQUIRY.
For all other enquiries please contact your nearest authorised Veni Infantino retailer. They are extremely knowledgeable about our collections and will be happy to work with you to ensure your questions are answered. They are also happy to contact us directly on your behalf, if necessary.